Koperasi Permodalan FELDA (KPF) or FELDA Investment Co-operative was established on 1st July 1980 under the ordinance of Cooperative. Its main role is to increase the settler’s income through share holdings in the company and was established as an agency for members.
KPF’s investment activities are managed professionally and help improve the economy status of members, resulted from savings and investing (dividend/bonus).
Maximum investment limit permitted is RM250,000/settler. Those who qualify to become KPF member are:
- FELDA’s settlers, wife and children
- FELDA’s settler cooperative
- FELDA’s on duty staff, wives and their children
- FELDA’s pensioners who became cooperative member before retirement
- FELDA’s staff cooperative
KPF is known to pay very good dividend rate to its member. Below is historical dividend rate since 1997.