RHB Bank recently launch 2 new VISA debit cards namely Cash-Connect & My-Cash-i VISA debit cards. Previously RHB Bank have similar debit card but with Mastercard logo. With the new offering, customers will be able to choose either Debit Card with VISA or Mastercard logo.
What interest me regarding this debit card is the VISA logo which I hope support PayPal fund withdrawal. Cash-Connect VISA debit cards will be link to the Conventional Current or Saving account while My-Cash-i VISA debit cards will be link to similar Islamic accounts.
Together with the launching, RHB Bank offering 2% cash rebate for any transactions made with the card. Maximum cash rebate entitlement per account is RM30 per month. This promotion will ends 31st March 2010. After the promotion period the cash rebate will be reduce to 0.5% on all transaction.
Below are the additional features,
- 0.5% Cash rebate on all transaction except e-debit purchase. Cash back will be credited into the designated Current or Savings account on monthly basis.
- Enjoy interest/dividend from saving or current account
- Set your own purchase limit up to available balance in account
- No minimum income is required
- Can be used to access the Internet for online purchases
- No government service tax
- Option for personalized or instant debit card
Fees and Charges
- The annual fee is RM20
- Card replacement charges is RM20
- FRM2 per page for for hardcopies of statements.
- RM1 per withdrawal at other MEPS ATMs
- RM8 per withdrawal at all other ATMs via VISA or PLUS network
- Service fee of RM20 for sales draft request
- Service fee of 1% for overseas spending.
For more information kindly visit RHB bank website.
Unfortunately this card is not usable with PayPal as RHB Bank wants the internet usage only with 3D Secure (Verified by VISA) which Paypal do not support.
RHB Bank recently launch 2 new VISA debit cards namely Cash-Connect