Are you a property investor and interested to find out the property market outlook in 2014? If you are, Property Outlook Conference 2014 will be an exiting event for you. The event will be from 11th to 12th January 2014 in Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur.
The conference organizes by Wealth Mastery Academy, and they line up the top Property Investment Gurus, Experts, Valuers, Developers, and other related market players in Malaysia and overseas to share their knowledge.
The knowledge obtained from this conference will help assist property investors to absorb and practice the effective property investment strategies.
Conference Focuses and Highlights
- Overview of Malaysia’s economy & property market
- Sub-sale market performance and outlook
- Commercial market performance and outlook
- Iskandar Malaysia Property Market Outlook
- Penang Property Market Outlook
- Greater KL Property Market Outlook
- The impact of attracting foreign investors towards Malaysian property market
- Budget 2014 strikes! What are the BIG impacts on property market?
- How to become a millionaire Landlord?
- Changing trends in the retail market
- REITs investment opportunity
- Veena Loh – General Manager of Malaysia Property Incorporated
- Wong Kuen Kong – Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UMLand Bhd
- Dato’ Soo Kai Chee – Executive Director, Finance & Marketing Division of MCT Group
- Milan Doshi – Property Guru & Best-Selling Author
- Siva Shanker – President of Malaysian Institute of Estate Agents (MIEA)
- Prudence Wong – Founder of SIMVES
- Elvin Fernandez – Managing Director of the Khong & Jaafar Group Of Companies in Malaysia
If you’re keen to participate, kindly register for the conference. Better be fast as the seats are limited but the most importantly registration fee is much lower for the early birds.