Standard Chartered is introducing JustOne Titanium MasterCard to Malaysian market. JustOne Titanium MasterCard is a credit card, debit card and current account all in one package. It is a new first-of-its-kind banking solution that saves you time and money, while rewarding you with preferential rates. It’s all you need to simplify the way you bank.
JustOne gives you the choice to either charge your retail purchases to your Credit Card or Debit Card through your JustOne Current Account. All you need to do is inform the retailers on which option you prefer. Credit if you want to charge your purchases to your Credit Card, or Debit if you want to pay through your JustOne Current Account.
Similar with cash withdrawal, if you make the withdrawals from any Standard Chartered or HOUSE network ATM in Malaysia, you have a choice of withdrawing from either your Credit Card as Cash Advance or from your JustOne Current Account. However, for overseas cash withdrawal only cash advance through credit card is allowed.
On top of that JustOne Accounts also offer the following attractive benefits;
- Guaranteed up to 5% cash rebate on Credit Card purchases. Cash rebate is 5% on Friday & 2% on any other day. Rebate is capped RM600 per year.
- Choice points for all credit card and debit card purchases. 1 Choice Point for every RM2 spend.
- Earn choice point on every ringgit in the current accounts. 1 Choice Point for every RM10 saved.
- Enjoy attractive interest rates comparable to fixed deposit rates on the deposit in Current Account.
- Availability of Cheque Book facility. RM3.75 will be charge for 25 leaflet cheque book.
- No mininum balance & no service fees for the current acocunt.
- Receive consolidated monthly eStatement via e-mail.
- Redeem for gifts or cash back with Choice Points. 13,000 choice points is required to get RM50 cash back.
Illustration on cash back calculation
Interest Rates on Current Account as of May 2009
Balance Interest Rates (p.a.)
Up to RM2,000 0.88%
RM2,000 – RM50,000 1.38%
RM50,000 – RM100,000 1.88%
Minimum annual income requirement to apply for this card is RM40,000. The annual fee for principle card is RM200 but it can be waived if annual spending more than RM15,000. However the annual fee for the first year is automatically waived.
More info about this account and card are available at Standard Chartered website.
Application form is available here.