In conjunction with first year anniversary for Max InvestSave, CIMB is having a special promotion which will ends on the 31st December 2009.
For those who are not familiar with Max InvestSave investment, you can find more information in CIMB Max InvestSave Investment Funds.
There are 4 different promotions going on concurrently. They are;
- Bonus Units – earn free bonus units of up to 30% for every investment or top-up made during the promotion period. Only applicable to new Max InvestSave accounts opened between 1st October to 13th December 2009 with a minimum of RM 5,000.
- Anniversary Rewards – Receive FREE BP Healthcare discount voucher worth RM300 and a CIMB Clicks Octo soft toy when you open a new Max InvestSave account with a minimum of RM 5,000 or just top-up a minimum of RM 1,000 for existing Max InvestSave customers.
- Periodical Payment Instruction (PPI) Booster – customer will receive a free RM 10 McDonald’s voucher for the minimum amount of RM 200 monthly PPI and above.
- Max InvestSave + Why Wait (1-month tenure) Promotion – Invest in Max InvestSave and get cash upfront of up to 6.98%p.a. on new Why Wait 1-month tenure placements. The minimum combined amount for Why Wait and Max InvestSave is RM 25,000 with a fixed allocation of 60:40 (60% in Max InvestSave, 40% in Why Wait).
What are the catches
- It is not capital protected if depositors make an early redemption prior to maturity.
- Bonus unit is forfited is depositors make an early redemption prior to maturity.
- Looking at the promotion especially the bonus unit and the latest RIV which is lower when compare during the introduction, I guess it is worth to try this investment. Bear in mind the this investment is introduce just before the stock market crash, so that explain why the current RIV is lower.
Latest RIV can be viewed at “CIMB Max InvestSave RIV Trending”
More information about Max InvestSave investment kindly proceed to CIMB webpage.