Citibank launched a new overdraft facility called Citibank Ready Credit (CRC). It is a personal overdraft facility without collaterals targeting at working professionals aged between 24 to 55 with an annual income of a minimum RM24,000.
The Citibank Ready Credit is a “pay-as-you-use” overdraft facility with credit line between RM5,000 and RM120,000. Depending on individual profile, the interest rate is between 12 per cent to 18 per cent a year. For comparison credit card interest rate is fixed at a maximum of 18 per cent a year.
With a personalised Visa debit automated teller machine card and cheque book, the product allows access to instant cash and no cash advance fee is imposed.
Below are the benefits of Citibank Ready Credit (CRC)
- Pay-as-you-use – You only need to make payments when you use your credit line.
- Minimim monthly payment – You only need to pay the minimum amount at the due date. The minimum is 4% of used credit line or RM60 whichever higher.
- No collateral, guarantor and annual fee.
- Access cash via VISA Debit/ATM Card, Cheque book or online banking.
- When you swipe your CRC Debit & ATM Card, you earn 1 Citi Rewards point for every Ringgit spend.
- Withdraw cash without paying cash advance fee.
- Interest rate is between 12 per cent to 18 per cent a year based on credit review.
For more detail information kindly visit,