OCBC is upgrading their existing titanium credit card to offer an excellent cash rebate on all transaction made. The highest cash rebate is 5% based on spending made on petrol, grocery, bills and dining. On other transaction, they offering 1% rebate.
On top of cash rebate, they also offer sign-up offers such as 0% interest, 0% balance transfer and no annual fee for first year. For subsequent years annual fees will be waive with 12 times transaction on previous year.
OCBC also may pay your annual RM50 government service tax is you spend more than RM10,000 per year.
Below are the details on OCBC Titanium Credit Card
- 5% Cash rebate for Petrol, Groceries, Utility Bills and Dining and 1% on all other merchant categories.
- Maximum monthly cash rebate of RM50. However, until 31st December 2010, the maximum cash rebate is RM100 for %5 categories & RM20 for 1% categories.
- Easi-Payment Plan (EPP), balance transfers, cash advances, Call-For-Cash, Dial-a-cash, Dial-a-cheque, Cash Plus, outstanding balances, finance charges, late charges, reversals, fraudulent retail transactions and other fees and charges are not entitle for cash rebate.
- The 5% Cash rebate and 1% Cash rebate will be reflected as credit entries in monthly card statement
Eligible merchants and their associated merchant category codes (“MCC”) under the OCBC Titanium Cash Rebate Programme are as follow:
5% Cash rebate on Petrol, Groceries, Utility Bills and Dining
- Petrol/Gas Stations (MCC codes 5541 and 5542)
- Grocery Stores (MCC codes 5411, 5422 and 5451)
- Utility Bills (MCC codes 4814,s 4815, 4816,4821, 4899 and 4900)
- Restaurant (MCC codes 5811, 5812, 5813 and 5814
1% Cash rebate on other categories
- Any merchant categories that are not listed under the above 5% Cash rebate Petrol, Groceries, Utility Bills and Dining