Tambun Indah Land Bhd (TILB) Initial Public Offering (IPO) received an overwhelming response with its Malaysian public portion of 11.05 million shares. It was oversubscribed by 14.9 times.
The IPO attract 10,751 applications or 175.7 million shares with a total value of RM123 million. For the Bumiputera portion, a total of 4,362 applications for 59.5 million shares were received which represents an oversubscription rate of 9.78 times.
The Public Issue and Offer for Sale exercise comprises;
1) Public Issue of 32.0 million New Ordinary shares of RM0.50 each comprising:
- 11.05 million New Ordinary shares of RM0.50 each made available for application by the Malaysian Public.
- 11.05 million New Ordinary shares of RM0.50 each made available for application by the eligible directors, employees and business associates of Tambun Indah Land Berhad and its subsidiaries
- 9.9 million New Ordinary shares of RM0.50 each made available for application by identified investors via private placement.
2) Offer for Sale of 22.1 million ordinary shares of RM0.50 each made available for application by Bumiputera Investors to be approved by the Ministry of International Trade And Industry
- For the 22.1 million shares made available by Bumiputera Investors approved by MITI, 20.0 shares were allocated. The balance of 2.1 million unallocated shares were made available for application by the Bumiputera Public.
Below is the allotment summary for Bumiputera portion
|Denomination||No of Application||No of Successful Application||% Chance||Share / Successful Applications|
Below is the allotment summary for Public portion
|Denomination||No of Application||No of Successful Application||% Chance||Share / Succesful|
Notices of Allotment will be dispatched by post to all successful applicants on or before 17th January 2011.
Tambun Indah is expected to be listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia on 18th January 2011.
Details information are available in Bursa Malaysia webpage.