Amanah Saham Nasional

Online ASNB Funds Top Up with CIMBClicks


Recently, Permodalan Nasional Bhd and CIMB Bank unveiled CIMB Clicks Amanah Saham Nasional Bhd (ASNB) Funds Top Up Facility

This online facility allows all registered ASNB investors, who have a CIMB Clicks account to make additional investments in five fixed-price unit trust funds managed by ASNB.

The five funds are Amanah Saham Bumiputera (ASB), Amanah Saham Malaysia (ASM), Amanah Saham Didik (ASD), Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 (ASW2020) and Amanah Saham 1Malaysia (AS 1Malaysia).

Third party top up is also accepted under this service, thus allowing family members or guardians to invest for their loved one.

[continue reading…]

ASB Stock Market Portfolio & Unitholder Distributions for 2009


For financial end 2009, ASB pays 7.3 sen dividend and 1.25 sen in bonus to the unitholders. In the same period, a total of 6.8 million peoples subscribe to ASB with total fund size of more than RM70 billion. At this size, ASB is the biggest funds that manage by ASNB.

Have you ever wondering where do ASB invest investor’s money?

In summary, ASB invest 86% of the total funds size in Malaysia Stock Market. The remaining is in cash or other income instrument.

The following table show which company that ASB invest into & also unitholder distribution for financial end 2009.

[continue reading…]

ASNB Announced ASG Dividends for 2010


Amanah Saham Nasional Bhd (ASNB) has maintained the rates of income distribution for all three Amanah Saham Gemilang (ASG) funds for the financial year ending March 31, 2010.

ASG-Pendidikan investors will receive 5.5 sen per unit while ASG-Kesihatan and ASG-Persaraan unitholders 6.0 sen and 5.0 sen per unit respectively.

Based on the net asset value (NAV) on March 23, the income distribution translated to a yield of 5.81 per cent for ASG-Pendidikan, 6.12 per cent for ASG-Kesihatan and 5.05 per cent for ASG-Persaraan.

[continue reading…]

Amanah Saham Malaysia (ASM) Unit Holders Get 6.30 % Dividend for 2010


On 22nd March 2010, Amanah Saham Nasional Bhd (ASNB) announced an income distribution of 6.30 sen per unit for Amanah Saham Malaysia (ASM) for the financial year ended March 31, 2010. Last year, the income distribution is 6.25 sen per unit, which was the lowest since its introduction in 2000. The highest dividend given was 7.8 sen in 2001.

The income distribution involved a total payout of RM654.06 million, an increase of 60.5 per cent from RM407.58 million paid in 2009. The payment will benefit 552,000 unitholders who had subscribed to 11.2 billion ASM units as at March 19, 2010.

[continue reading…]

New Islamic Capital-Protected Fund, AMB Dana Aqeel

amb dana aqeel

Amanah Mutual Bhd (AMB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amanah Saham Nasional Bhd (ASNB), recently launched a 300-million unit Syariah-compliant fund. The fund called AMB Dana Aqeel Capital Protected.

The Shariah compliant close-ended fund will have a maturity period of three years and has a nominal value of 50 sen per unit.

The fund would invest a minimum of 85 per cent of its net asset value (NAV) in locally issued Islamic bond or sukuk to provide capital protection at maturity. The remaining 15 per cent of the fund’s NAV would be invested in a diversified portfolio of Shariah compliant equities for potential returns including cash equivalent instruments for liquidity of the fund.

[continue reading…]