HSBC Bank, Malaysian largest foreign lender recently launched a new global offering called HSBC Advance. HSBC Advance offered customers an integrated account covering deposits, investments, insurance plans and credit cards. Customers would also be introduced to relationship-based banking.
It is aimed at supporting the growing pool of ambitious, financially-savvy mid-market customers aged between 25 and 45 to help them take control of their financial independence. HSBC Advance come with 2 variants namely HSBC Advance and its syariah-compliant version, HSBC Amanah Advance.
HSBC Advance are generally for those that have a personal monthly income of at least RM5,000 and who tend to travel overseas frequently.
It also caters to customers from other segments that want customised day-to-day banking, wealth management and international services on demand.
HSBC Advance is basically similar to HSBC Premiere (for affluent customers) except that it target to mid-market segment.
Below are the summary of HSBC Advance offering,
- Advance Account – all-in-one savings and current account that offers self-service banking to give you easy access to your account via our 24/7 ATM, Internet banking and Telebanking services.
- Insurance product such as General and family Insurance.
- Advance VISA platinum Credit Card – Earn reward points with every Ringgit you spend and free annual fee for customer that have Average Monthly Total Relationship Balance1 (TRB) of RM20,000 or more or HSBC home financing value of RM150,000 or more.
- Investment Services such as Unit Trusts and Structure Investment.
- International services – Global New, Global Transfer, pre-arrange cross-border account opening at 50% less fees and transfer credit history overseas
During the promotional period HSBC offer RM190 cash rebate for online application. RM30 will be credited upon successful application and activation of Advance Account and RM160 upon successful application and first activation of VISA Platinum Credit Card.
For more information kindly follow the following links.