Priority banking is a preferential treatment service granted to a select group of customers in a bank usually to high net worth personal. They are usually invited to enjoy this service based on amount of deposits, investments or housing loan with the bank.
Refer to table in the later section of this post to see the minimum deposit to be eligible.
Some of the benefits offer by Priority Banking are;
- Complimentary platinum Platinum or World or Infinite Credit Cards.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Access to private lounge or private line. No queue for banking transaction.
- Faster loan disbursement
- Preferential rates for bank products
- Assistance to open bank account in another countries.
The table below are the minimum deposit required to be eligible,
|Min Deposit (RM)
|Alliance Bank Privilege Banking
|Bank Muamalat Prime Banking
|Hong Leong Priority Banking
|KFH Priority Banking
|Maybank Private Banking
|OCBC Premier Banking
|Public Bank Red Carpet Banking
|RHB Premier Banking
|Standard Chartered Priority Banking
|UOB Privilege Banking